Graduate Software Engineer
DI4D has a proven track record of innovation and has been at the forefront of the field in 4D facial performance capture for more than a decade. This is your chance to work as part of a world leading team on key tools and technologies for cutting edge facial animation across diverse projects including games, TV and film.
- Research, design and build new software tools and processing workflows based upon our world leading core technology.
- Extend, develop and maintain existing tools.
- Liaise with our internal service team to identify and solve problems on live projects.
- Develop robust and high performance code suitable for efficiently processing large datasets.
- A graduate or post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong C++ skills including desktop UI development.
- Strong mathematics skills.
- Understanding of 3D geometric primitives: triangles, polygons, matrices etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Desire to develop new skills and learn about new technologies.
- Use of SVN/GIT or equivalent version control system.
- Applicants must have permission to live and work in the UK.
- Visual Studio.
- Acceleration of algorithms using NVIDIA CUDA, Optix or other GPGPU approach.
- Familiarity with any of 3DS Max, Maya, Houdini, Blender, Unreal Engine, Unity etc.
- Familiarity with any of the following libraries/tools: Eigen, OpenCV, FFMPEG, ImGui.
- Familiarity with principals of Machine Learning & Neural Networks.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (e.g. Python).
- Competitive Salary – Negotiable depending on experience.
- 33 days public holidays and annual leave.
- Company Pension scheme (company match up to 5%).
- Life Assurance (3x salary up to £90,000).
- Possibility of Annual Bonus (at company’s discretion, depending on company and individual performance).
If you think you’re right for us – send your CV to email@example.com